Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I Never Stopped Believing In MJ

After Michael Jackson passed everyone claimed that we (his fans and peers) let him down by not being there for him or not believing in him.  I can’t say that I identifiy with claims that I was not there for Michael Jackson because I don’t recall poking fun of him or any of his allegations.  I have always embraced him and his talent so I refuse to group myself with the people who claim that MJ was abandoned by so many people.

After watching this video which came out in April of 2008, it’sclear that I’m not the only one who didn’t abandon him.  Michael Jackson…the talent, the visionary, the megastar was idolized before his death.  If us celebrating his life translates to us making up for loss time, then our love for him is obviously overshadowed by one’s own guilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment