Friday, September 25, 2009

..Random Twilight/New Moon Post..

Well, I haven’t been able to obtain a video off of Youtube of the new “New Moon” trailer… But, I have something else that is equally satisfying, I think. EVIL IGUANA PRODUCTION SPOOFS!!!!!!!!!! Evil Iguana has captured my laughter and put it in box that gets ripped apart by a vortex and suddenly is uncontrollable!! (whoa, did that even make sense??)

Anyway, the first video is of the Twilight Spoof Trailer. This one is fairly old, but is still the best of all the videos of Twilight they’ve made.

The second video is of the fight scene from Twilight. It is also a Spoof. “THAT’S DR. CARLISLE!!!!”

AND finally…… The New Moon Trailer Spoof!!!!

“You’re so mouthwatering….*takes out spoon* Slurrrrrp……..Slurrrrrp”

“This is a cute werewolf!!! (coos) Can I keep him?”

LOL… Anyway. I just thought I would share with you all. The first one is and will always remain the funniest video ever.

Except for this one….but it is not a Twilight Video….

No comments:

Post a Comment