Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Rob Stern: What Happens When A Hot Chubby Bear Grows A Beard?

This is just awesome.  IAmAaron from Tumblr just shared this video and the actor in it looked very familiar.  Once the credits rolled, I was surprised to find out that it’s Rob Stern from ActionPals!  Holy Moley!  He is even more cuter with a beard.  Is that even possible?



The Worst Speeches of All Time: Pro Wrestler’s PTA Campaign

Such a missed opportunity with the ripping of the dress shirt though.  ^_^

Anyway, I then checked out ActionPals and found 2 new videos with Rob Stern.  He doesn’t have a beard in the first one but you get to see him in his handsome bearded glory in the second one…



Got a little bit of a BearBeat action going on in this Big Dick video for me…

That smile can make me do whatever he wants me to do...

[Related Posts - Rob Stern]

No comments:

Post a Comment