Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Little Bird Dreaming

I’M SICK (not in the yaoi-way… I accept my fujoshi side completely <3 ).

I woke up in the morning and I felt terrible but still had the courage to go to class. So half of the class I throw up… gross, that’s one of the things I hate the most… but couldn’t help it this time. Horrible.

Anywayzz, luckily I only had one class so it was like go home and rest.

After that went looking still for the outfit for the grad photo. Hate it, when I have to buy clothes because I have to. And finally decided on something. FINALLY. Going to look pro for the photo *shiny smile*

Rest a lot since I had that awful pain in my stomach. Maybe going to see the doctor if this continues. But also had a little time to read Nyankoi! 5. The “I felt in love” scene was really surprising. Looking forward to the anime!!



10

After that made some homework… still gotta work, but not stress myself. But thinking about not stressing oneself only causes to be stressed… it’s weird

Title inspiration: Vocaloid – Yume miru Kotori

Image: 鷲名 @ pixiv

No comments:

Post a Comment