Friday, September 25, 2009

Good Times

Really, tiresome, but with this lovely cloudy weather it feels fantastic (I’m not being sarcastic)

I was very very tired for some reason. Maybe not sleeping. Anyway, at least, the first class felt like heaven to me and I participated lots, dunno… maybe because of a missing pressence, yeah, maybe.

After that went home to have breakfast, but return immediately to work on a team homework. Finally went to class, where I almost felt asleep. Gotta watch out next time since I was in the first row.

So here comes the FANGIRL SPAZZ

HETALIA THE MOVIE!!!!

キタ━━━━ヽ(・∀・` )ノ━━━━!!!!

YESSSS! finally, the announcement was and I was like MASSIVE HAPPINESS NOT EVEN CAPLOCKS WOULD EXPRESS MY FEELINGS!!! srlsy!!! It’s the best news I have received this week, I fell certainly in heaven!! And also the third volume of the manga comes out on Spring, yahoooo!!! Gotta get back!

Just because of it, Iggy will dance for you!

All night spended studying and on some yaoism reading some Yamato Nase manga. Yeah, that was how much focused I was.

Title inspiration: YUKI – Good Times

Image: ガガミング@ pixiv

No comments:

Post a Comment