Friday, September 25, 2009

Basic space

Nick just waits to fly

Easy to take

You could take me in for us

Make me a deal, A day apiece

Take it off, just stay a week

I’ll take you in pieces

We can take it all apart

I’ve softened shipwrecks

Right from the start

I’ve been underwater

Breathin’ out and in

I think I’m losin’

Where you end and I begin

Basic space openin?

Don’t look away when there’s nothin’there

I’m setting us in stone

Piece by piece before I’m alone

Airtight before we break

Keep it in, keep us safe

This pool of boiling wax

I’m giving in that is sick

Got to fill this in, gotta just?

Why don’t we learn how to keep what I have

Preserved

Basic space open it

Don’t look away when there’s nothin’there

Hot wax has left me with a sign

Wouldn’t know if I’ve been left behind

Second skin, second skin

I can let it out, I still let you in

I can let it out, I still let you in

The XX’s My space

No comments:

Post a Comment