Monday, September 21, 2009

1th Month!

So my procrastinator blogging days had overcome an obstacle, 1 Month worth of blogging almost daily. Banzai!!

This is supossed to be Saturday’s post. So… Saturday. Went to look for my graduation photo outfit. Decided on a dress that is really “meh” but good for the ocasion. Anywayz… we were having a good time. I got some Karage for meal, but my stupid brother called saying he didn’t have the key for the house. So we had to return to open the friggin door. My peaceful meal was over.

After that, my sister was going to a party so we went to leave her there and spent 3 hours in the car because the place was very far. Awful.

Here I leave the most stupid song ever about men behaviour, but also… a nice France-niichan and Arthur fanvid

And so, more manga related…KIMI WA PET almost finished!!



YES!!



After breaking up, of course gotta kiss your pet!!

Title inspiration: 1 Month worth of posts!

Image: 七 @ pixiv

No comments:

Post a Comment