Monday, September 21, 2009

Believe in You

Finally, after not sleeping anything yesterday, today was rest and work day… and also… the Final for Kimi wa Pet



THE END

Seriously, the final chapters were like all happiness, just by removing Hasumi-senpai from the picture… everything was brighter, it can really show on the story, and also, Takeshi is so more sexier than Hasumi-senpai~

And also read Medaka today… and… woah:



MEDAKA SRZBIZ MODE!!

Belzeebub was the best, finally it was really a turn of events, Oga finally woke up from the long slumber, and srlsy is going to fight Toujou, you just can’t leave Baby Be’el in his hands!!, but also… seems is gonna be difficult to get Baby Be’el back



Yeah, please tell me what the heck were you thinking!!



Noooooooo!!!



Believe in me who belie… what the heck, OGA FAITO!!!

After my manga dose, it was like I went to do some work, and had a seriously long talk over hair. Now I’m finishing my homework… hopefully, will sleep early since i haz presentation at 7 am. orz

Wanted to post this on my 1th month of blogging… being overdramatic. WHAT I JUST MADE 30 POSTS?!?!?! AMAZING!!!



Title inspiration: Inoue Kazuhiko – Believe in You

Image: RB@ピクできなくなった@ pixiv

No comments:

Post a Comment