Sunday, March 21, 2010

To your own self be true

Time and space stretch out before you

And the universe implores you

To take your place

Amongst all things

And to see what the morning brings

To your own self be true

There’s nothing more to do

……

ennui ennui ennui ennui ennui ennui

……

One thing I hate about holidays is that I tend to revert back to a lethargic state where I lie in bed all day doing nothing but lie in bed all day doing nothing. And that’s what I have been doing. On top of creating depressing playlists for myself.

……

“…most of the issues and problems I was facing then are still present today, on top of the newer things that cropped up over the past year. And that’s kind of depressing, the idea that although so much has changed, so much still remains the same……but I think change is so gradual you hardly realise it until you look back and reflect. I think there are events though, that appear insignificant but actually change you significantly intrinsically.”

from minghui

I wish I can say something like “I still feel the same”, even though I don’t know if that’ll be a good or a bad thing. Because sometimes I take comfort in things that don’t ever change. And right now I’m wishing some things didn’t change. 

I just dislike the fact of “growing up” and having to learn new lessons in life everyday.

And time really flies…

……

My thoughts are dribbling all over this post, I should stop now.

Something to look forward to at least, SYM with elaine later.

[Via http://knockmeinthehead.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment