Saturday, March 20, 2010

Impending Things of Note: My Hip-Hop Debut, Live Shows, Future Videos

I’m still at work on Friday night, doing some audio editing and some cereal eating. This is The Life I Lead, and I quite enjoy it (although I feel like a huge cranky dork for not having some sort of exciting thing to do this evening).

A fun thing of note: my friend MC Frontalot was kind enough to invite me to do a skit on his new album, Zero Day. The album also features an amusing skit with one Mr. John Hodgman. It’s available for pre-order on Frontalot.com.

Also, have we made one another’s acquaintance on The Facebook of yet? What about The Twitter? I do so hope we can be Internerds together.

I’m writing and working on some new impressions for videos. Will I ever be able to conjure the true magic of Michele Bachmann, Drew Barrymore, or Anne Hathaway? Only time will tell, friends.

Upcoming shows are listed here. I hope to see you at the Women in Comedy Festival in Boston on March 27, where I’ll be sharing a bill with Bonnie McFarlane and Robin Gelfenbien. I’m psyched, because Bonnie’s notoriously excellent and the last time Robin and I performed together was in 2008 at the Octavia Lounge in San Francisco. Therefore, a reunion is due.

[Via http://sarabenincasa.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment