Thursday, March 18, 2010

Oh, the Memories...

A couple of summers ago, YouTube and People.com hosted a competition in which one lucky winner  got to go to the Grammy’s and be a correspondent on the red carpet. So I called up my loyal bud who always acquiesces to my ‘fun’ ideas to don her best ‘red carpet dress’ and play a singer celeb at the Grammy’s. Me? I was the host obviously who asked her uber fab questions. Unfortunately I think I got disqualified for using a real likeness (I idiotically said I was AT the Grammy’s even though I made up everything else). But the result was nonetheless a fun-filled afternoon and a hilarious video whose high cheesy level makes me almost cringe. Almost. It makes me LAUGH harder! OH – the memories!

[Via http://metaphor489.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment