Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eating Strawberries and 2 Favorites from Hillsong

This afternoon, the girls had some sweet and delicious strawberries.  The strawberries looked so pretty that I took some snapshots of them.  I even used a photo for the logo image “Moment’s Thru Photos” (above).

Yummy!

Munching away!

Kylie holds her strawberries so gently.  Check out her pinky!

Hillsong: 2 Favorites

I’ve been quite addicted to Hillsong lately.  They are a well known and very popular Christian band from Australia.  I heard of them some time ago and have listened to some of their songs but have never really gotten attached to any.  I think a lot of it has to do with timing.  I don’t think I was ever really into Christian music until almost recently…maybe within the last couple of years and a lot probably has to do with age.  What makes a Christian song worthy of listening to for me is (in this order): music, voice, and lyrics.  The following two have captured my ears and heart.

“We the Redeemed” -  I adore the singer’s voice and how passionate she sings this song.

“Mighty to Save”

[Via http://moonangelblog.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment