Saturday, March 13, 2010

Interesting Youtube sites I visit

I have been following a particular youtube channel from Ray William Johnson for some time as I am a fan of his jokes which might sound lame but is alright to me. I going to put his latest video and I will be linking his youtube page on this entry and his personal everyday blog as well. In fact I think I would add both of them to the side bar of my blog so that you can judge for yourself to see if he is a good vlogger. I will slowly upload links and websites that I visit and I feel that it is interesting.

This is his latest video which comes out every Wednesday and Sunday, New York Eastern States time.

Its not everyday you find people like him and other youtubers with so much consistency in their vlog entries and also the amount of effort spent on filming and editing the videos to result in a final product which spans from a minute to 10 minutes long. Like what he said on previous vlog entries, making 1 of those videos above took him 1 whole day with the editing and choosing of the comments and the video is a good length of 5 mins average. Oh yeah, he is a full time college student with a part time job as well time is pretty much limited for him. So kudos to these people once again!

Well will be back with more blogging in a few days time, for now  got to do some study and store energy for work tomorrow.

[Via http://hawaiianpizzabear.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment