Thursday, March 11, 2010

And what do we have here?

Oh, sites for college students to entertain themselves: Collegehumor.com. What is it about this site? I myself have actually only been here a few times. It really operates best when someone finds somethign they like on there, and then they send it to other people they think will like it: for example, I used to be an RA, and they have one really funny RA video that was sent to a fellow RA that I then saw and enjoyed.

When trying to search on this site, I find it a little difficult to really find anything good. There is just a LOT on here, and it is a lot to go through, meeting a lot of different tastes. The home page scrolls obnoxiously, with so many things going on, and a lot of things are centered (although I think part of this is to accomodate different browsers).

Overall, if you’re bored, it might be worth poking around here. For a college student, at least.

[Via http://simpleingeniousvoices.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment