Saturday, March 6, 2010

Don't Eat It!

Evil Chili isn’t really evil, and it defnitely isn’t chili. You can attempt to eat it, but I don’t recommend it. It is a fairly interesting site, though. It has videos and clips that are interesting and funny. Some videos are a little shocking, too. I don’t really like the layout of the page. The first thing that pops up, that you’re not expecting, is a subscription box. The site is also designed poorly. There’s not description of what the site is, and it’s not laid out in any good categories. It looks like they just threw pictures and videos up and left it that way. I tried opening this site earlier on my mothers computer. I don’t know if something is different with the site on her browser, but it really freaked out and froze her computer three times. It worked perfectly fine on mine. So, I’m not sure what was up with that. I think the site is interesting, but I don’t think I would highly recommend it to anyone. It’s kind of like a shocking version of youtube.

[Via http://adarbrow.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment