Saturday, March 13, 2010

Look For Me At The LKN Sandbar...

Well since i don’t get to talk about Nascar this weekend because there on vacation this weekend and hearing about Carl Edwards is getting boring, its time for another installment of Redneck Shtuff… This time were talkin bout crusin the lake in style!!Now don’t hate me when ya see me cruisin Lake Norman or Lake Wylie on my awesome pontoon boat this year made by my good buddy Billy Joe.  Yea i know it has an Alabama seat on it but thats only because my Game Cocks chair is on back order.  Its powered by a half a horse trolling motor and boat battery.  The only thing missing is a place for my cooler.  Guess i’ll have to have Billy Joe make me a pontoon trailer for that!

I’m really not hatin, i mean anyway you can hit the lake all the power to ya but don’t try to pull a skier up with that thing! Believe me ya end up drifting farther backwards then front!

This is what i really want, a 525 horse power, pontoon from rednecked heaven!  Theres a few boat manufacturers that make these high powered tri-toons and if you decide to order one, tell em BIG SEXY sent ya! Maybe they’ll send me a free one!! Check this thing out…

Wow thats awesome! I want one!

View This Poll

surveys

BIG SEXY

[Via http://wsocfm.radio.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment