Sunday, October 25, 2009

YouTube Can Be a Serious Pain

So the other night I filmed and edited the Video of the Week video in just under an hour. I was rushing to get it done and up because the next day I would be out at the NC State Fair filming and having fun so I would not have any time to work on a video. But that night I lost power TWICE so I couldn’t upload my video,

The next morning I got up, set my video to upload, did the title, description and tags, and thought I was done. I left, went to the fair, and didn’t get home until about 10:30 that night. I was so tired I just made sure my video was up and then I crashed, thinking everything was okay with the video.

Last night, however, I pull the video up on my phone and realize that my title, description, and tags had not saved an instead had reverted back to the file name. FRACK! I lost almost 2 days where that video could have been watched because of YouTube’s freaking uploader. Man YouTube is a pain sometimes.

The video is now completely fixed (though the annotations page is broken… jesus, YouTube…) and hopefully a few more views will come in. To watch the video you can either click the link above or right here.

No comments:

Post a Comment