Tuesday, October 27, 2009

With or without you

The last few days seemed to pass by in a Photoshop Gaussian blur effect. I can’t even remember what I ate for lunch yesterday. Except it wasn’t horrid, I’d have remembered if it was. But I wouldn’t bet your house on it.

I ought to be updating my blog more often since it is supposed to keep a daily record of my life or interesting insights I’ve thought of so far. You know summat along that line. But I’m not getting any spare time at the moment, when I do, I just wanna lie down.You have to try it. It’s one of the most awesome things to do in the world.

When I have more time, I will tell you what I really think about friendship drama, why there are certain people who drift in and out of your life, my recovering appetite and, of course, the neverending story of my decluttering. Sounds fucking amazing, innit? Stay tuned.

I have a splitting headache since 5pm earlier in the day so I ought to get some rest now. Before I go, let me play you a song, a song which once made me tear slightly, still gives me goosebumps and mainly, can’t resist clicking the replay button.

No comments:

Post a Comment