Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Talent I Never Knew Heechul Has...

credits: lissyarif @ youtube

There was one time when I got to watch a video of sand painting on a friend’s phone. And that time, I was like: ‘WOAH! HOW DID HE DO THAT!?’ It was awesome, I tell you. I tried doing the same thing, but as expected, I failed.  How could I expect myself to do that when it was one of the greatest talent invented on Earth.

Yeah. One of the greatest talent on Earth, but it is one of the talents that our Kim Heechul has…

This video was uploaded exactly a year ago. But I’ve seen it only now. A loser that I am, I was really astonished when I saw him doing what I’ve always wanted to learn.

Well, we all know that Heenim can draw. He used to make cartoon characters with his classmates, when he was still in high school. But with sand? Wow. It caught me off guard. It made me admire him more.

Heechul’s got lots of talents nobody would think of in an idol. But hey, that is what we love idols for. And that makes Super Junior, especially Heechul (and of course, Sungmin), different. They’ve got lots to offer. And they never fail to surprise us with what they can do.

I never knew Heechul could do this. Hmm… What else could he do? I wonder… Oh, and I almost forgot his wickedly great ideas that we all love.

No comments:

Post a Comment