Saturday, January 9, 2010

Keys Open Doors......!! Finally sealed the deal for Relocation - DTLA

With a bit of a delay and outstanding balances, we pulled it together to seal the deal and got the keys to the future! From here on its no turning back, especially for me going through a few rough months of being unstable. Finally a spot to re -establish myself and regain focus in knowing what I have to do next. Once again Im blessed, but this time around I have no ties. But know that I have people called friends. For the friends that helped me along my ways this past year, I appreciate it deeply! I dont forget and I am considerate of whats done for me. You all know who you are! Im getting you back regardless one way or another…it balances out.

And the ones that gonna help me in the future, I have much respect for you. In return, I will extend my hand so we can push forward our beliefs and products we choose to share with others. Lets get this math straight and get the fuck up outta here and travel and spread our hype!! I wanna go pop bottles with models overseas..you feel me??

Bigs ups to everyone following and tapping into my blog from time to time. The feedback helps and motivates me more. Feel free to share anything ideal for the site you want posted with my approval. But until then, Im stoked and excited and can’t wait to get settled and rollin……Check out my anthem for the day! Clipse is my fave =)

[Via http://cultivatedinla.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment