Sunday, January 31, 2010

iTampons

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again – what company names its product an iPad? Honestly, the first image that pops into my mind is that of a pad. Yes a sanitary napkin, because you know it.

Enjoy watching the Füher mulling his disappointment over Apple, while I finish up my brunch. Exciting concoction of Siamese chicken flavoured noodles with actual thai green curry chicken. The taste is somewhat unusual but it escaped my judgement and scrutiny because the hunger was overwhelming. Dinner seemed like a thing of the distant past and the constant acidic growls in my stomach meant that I started eating without questioning its final outcome. Though now I am beginning to have second thoughts over it.

Thankfully there’s strong black coffee (sin sugar) to set my taste buds right.

[Via http://toutpardonner.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment