Saturday, January 23, 2010

God, please bring him back to me...

Dear God,

I miss him… Please  let him be in my future. I want to forget and yet I can’t as he keeps coming back in my thoughts. How can I move on?? Please lord. You said to ask. I am asking. You said to knock. I am knocking. You said to find. I am looking. My life and his life is in your hands, Father. Help me trust. Help me accept whoever you have for me. Please help me. I have become quite sad and discouraged these past four months…. What action can I take to gain back the joy that I once lost?

Can anything happen when I take the chance? I want to believe in what I cannot see. I want to open my heart to all the possibilies. I want something to change, I am looking for the newness of life to come and wash over me again. God, please speak to me. Guide me. Help me. The world looks so dark from here.Please make it brighter. It felt right with him, now I feel like something is missing. Please God answer me.

[Via http://graceinwonderland.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment