Sunday, December 27, 2009

SUJU Sorry Sorry Remix - Music Core 2009.12.26

CREDIT: ELFZONE@youtube

>> I wasn’t able to update my site yesterday, my 2nd update time slots  10:00pm-2:00am PHILIPPINE TIME, which is also the usual time where my eyes are wide open… It’s because of the the stupid blackout in our area that made me unable to stay at my so-called comfort zone…

And it hurts me not to serve those people who always  visit my site… But of course, it hurts more knowing that I’m left out with all the news even for a while…

It’s disappointing that I didn’t just missed my habit of updating but also missed a lot of news about Super Junior…. grrrr… Thank goodness, the connection is already fine… And now I’m back!!! Really back!!!

I hope no blackout will happen again…<<

[Via http://ruijinminxoxo.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment