Sunday, December 6, 2009

Introducing...

…My blog’s new feature: video blogging. AKA “vlogging”.

How exceedingly nerdy is that?!

I had an absolute blast making it. And hopefully someday soon, I’ll find something of worth to talk about for Vol. 2.

Also, I really should add some music. But I’m not really good at finding funny, fitting soundtracks. Nothing came to mind for this one. Except for possibly, “Shut Up Already!”

I don’t think that’s actually a song title. Who knows? The musical side of my brain hasn’t really been introduced to the talking side, so I stink at picking out songs to match what I say. (Did that make sense? Aside from the fact that I’m getting a little redundant here?)

Okay. Watch if you dare.

WARNING: Excessive amounts of incoherent babbling ahead.

[Via http://abbiewrote.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment