Thursday, December 3, 2009

Pilates Videos on YouTube

I’m a big fan of YouTube. I watch a little bit of everything, from old news broadcasts, silly videos, music videos, how-to videos, it’s all great- and free. YouTube also has tons of different workout videos. Just little tutorials for anyone form beginner to advanced. I like to watch them to get new ideas for my classes, but if you’re not willing to fork over the cash fro Pilates lessons or classes, you can explore the exercises with the free videos! 

Some of the instructors are corny and not professional, but you can find pretty good ones too! Some people create playlists on YouTube that walk you through an entire routine, like this one for beginners.

I think this video does a great job explaining and cueing the Pilates 100, one of the fundamental moves in a mat routine- give it a try!

[Via http://stretchwithshannon.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment