Tuesday, December 8, 2009

15 Second Video Diary: Cat vs Baby

I just started this video diary feature, and already I’m breaking my own rules.  This one’s 40 seconds.  That’s TWICE as long as I advertised!  Oh well, this one is worth it, I think– an oldie but a goodie.

I shot this video when the 6 year old was 11 months old.  At the time, we had a black cat named Sam who was, frankly, pretty bad ass.  The baby loved to interact with him, and Sam was surprisingly tolerant, although he always looked super pissed.  The day of this video the baby had a helium balloon with a long, long ribbon, reachable from the floor (the baby was only crawling at this point).  The cat decided that he really enjoyed playing with said ribbon.  And so ensued Cat vs. Baby: Balloon Wars.

In spite of the fact that they are essentially fighting over one balloon ribbon, you’ll notice that they are both quite the gentlemen in sharing the toy.

Hope you enjoy.



[Via http://remarkablydomestic.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment