Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What Happened to Jenny from the Block?

Now I know why I don’t watch much TV anymore.

Seriously, Jennifer Lopez is singing about Louboutin shoes?  I thought we weren’t supposed to be fooled by the rocks that she’s got because she’s Jenny from the Block?  I’m sure she’s not getting any free shoes from it, right?

Whatever. Between seeing that and the story about Suri Cruise and her high heels, I’m done.  (Although I have to admit that I liked seeing the part where Jenny from the Block bit it…just a little.)

Forget Jenny….Lady Gaga is the one who is growing on me.  Yeah, I hate to admit it, but I can’t help it.  She had me at “Poker Face,” but now she has this “Bad Romance” song and video and I’m seriously afraid I’m going to cave and buy something.

I’m not sure why I’m so resistant.  Her style and songs are good.  The videos are cool, too.  I guess there’s just so much stuff competing for my money that some other CD usually gets purchased first.

So I haven’t listened to this song at all today, so let’s watch and listen and then I need to meditate.  Today was annoying and I bit off all my fingernails, so I need to relax.

Ga Ga Ooh La La!

[Via http://misskimsf.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment