Saturday, November 7, 2009

MTV News Interviews Chris Brown + His Response To Rihanna's 20/20 Interview

While Rihanna was telling her side of the story to Diane Sawyer, Chris Brownsat down with MTV News’ Sway Calloway on Friday (Nov. 6) and opened up about his ex-girlfriend, domestic violence, and how he is trying to move forward.

He also released a statement to MTV News in response to Rihanna’s “20/20” interview.

“While I respect Rihanna’s right to discuss the specific events of February 8, I maintain my position that all of the details should remain a private matter between us. I do appreciate her support and wish her the best. I am extremely sorry for what I did, and I accept accountability for my actions. At this point, I am taking the proper steps to learn about me and grow from my mistakes. I only hope that others in similar situations can learn from our experience as well. Abuse of any kind is always wrong. The rest I leave it to God.”



No comments:

Post a Comment