Tuesday, November 3, 2009

And here is my silver lining!!!

I still feel like crap but now with the added benefit of having medicine head. No pizza night for me tonight sadly. Plus I spent the last of my cash on cold medicine. Enough of all that jive! I have some of the greatest friends to walk the planet. My friend B just picked me up a ticket to go see The Mighty Mighty Bosstones annual Hometown Throwdown at the  House of Blues in Boston. As if that wasn’t cool enough, Darkbuster reunited and is opening for them. It might be the cold meds, but I swear to god you could have knocked me over with a feather when she told me that! I started to jump up and down with excitement, but my hacking cough put the kibosh on that quickly enough. I am so pumped, you have no idea! Two of my favorite bands from high school playing together. I honestly haven’t seen either of them play since 2000 I think. Even though I haven’t gone to as many shows this year as I normally would, every show I’ve gone to has been phenomenal and has had some sort of note worthy value, even if it’s just to me. 

Cheap wine and cigarettes, helps me to forget…

Woah! Yeah! OH YEAH! She just happened to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment