Sunday, February 14, 2010

How Does It Look?

The last time I posted I discussed my fav position and the how my training was geared towards getting better at this movement. This has paid dividends to the effing degree. I have decided I would post some quick pix of me and another girl from our box for approval and proof that lifting heavy weights mixed with CrossFit makes for a solid platform for reverse cowgirl.

My girlfriend

It all seems so clear…find a goal and go out and train for it. My goal was to get stronger so I could master my movement but I think I am going to take a cue from the girls at CrossFit Practice and have decided that I want to start training for a figure show. I was looking at the girls on Josh Bunch’s site and those girls are hot. Jealous…seriously.

XXXOOO

[Via http://crossfitsex.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment